Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Side Of The City Set List 12/26/09

So I really need to start posting these things on time, like the night of, or the day after the show.  Mr. Objects came through with a boat load of gadgets & pads & slammed it!  I had to give him shit for being so quiet during the interview & so loud before and after the show.  haha  He's a super cool dude & look forward to having him back.  (pictures up soonish)

Official mixtapes coming soon as I just inherited a few tape duplicators & a sweet tascam tape deck.  Tapes you ask?  Yeah Yeah whatever, I never liked mixed cd's, tapes were always easier for me to grasp & never ate up any hard drive space on my compu.  So yeah cassettes are back in.

Off this Friday, so enjoy the extra helping of Truth Seekas as they chill in the City.  Hopefully I will use my time wisely & watch old re runs of old Bulls games & binge on cheese pizza.  pees yo

Toyz R Me
Retour Des O Mnites
4503
Rolax

Jimmy Edgar
Color Strip
Color Strip
Warp

Otto Von Schirach
Ear Juice Synthesis (mochipet rmx)
Armpit Buffet
Schematic

Emotional Joystick
This Time
dura Matters
Izod

Robag Wruhme
Dopamin
Bart Eins Ep
Kompakt

apendics.Shuffle
My Helicopter Heart
Helicopter Beats
Orac

Malcom Kipe
Pop's Figure
Breakspiracy Theories
Merck

Themselves
Roman Is As Roman Does
Crowns Down
Anticon

Machine Drum
Nautilis
Mergerz & Acquitionz
Merck

Mr. Objects Live Set & Interview

Koushik
Nothings The Same
Out My Window
Stones Throw

Alias
Well Water Black
Resurgam
Anticon

Kelpe
The Blankout Agreement
Cambio Weschel
DC

Casion versus Japan
Roo Bug
Hitori + Kasio 1998-2001
attacknine

No comments:

Post a Comment